Full Body Checkup Packages in Hyderabad
Full Body Checkup Hyderabad
The first responsibility as a human for yourself is to stay healthy. Being healthy and disease free is what a person aims in order to live a good life. It is true that early diagnosis of many diseases can help cure that disease before it is too late. So, once in a while, people must go through a Whole Body Checkup Health Packages in Hyderabad.
We are one of the leading diagnostic and preventive medical care provider. At a very reasonable price, we provide the whole body checkup health packages low-cost facility. we provide whole body health package in Hyderabad of 115+ ailments and 13 profiles.
We make sure that you receive the test report within 24 hours, reports are made available online and on request we also deliver reports home. Some specific tests take more time to generate reports like few days.
We provide the blood test for the Whole Body CheckupThyroid, Blood-iron, Kidneys, full body check-up in Hyderabad, preventive health check-up in Hyderabad, Preventive Health Care, Blood-sugar levels, arthritis, heart risk, urine test and blood elements etc. Health checkup FOR senior citizen , Home service for blood test
Gives you a comprehensive analysis of your vital body functions: A full body checkup in Hyderabad package must contain the following tests:
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
– It assesses the proportionate presence of blood corpuscles, namely RBC, WBC, platelets, Hemoglobin among others.
– Urine analysis helps to screen urinary tract infections, kidney problems, liver issues, diabetes and/ or other metabolic conditions.
Glucose Fasting & PP
– It’s a simple and economical way of measuring a person’s blood glucose level.
– This helps diabetic patients realize the effectiveness of their control measures through a mathematically deduced average of one’s blood glucose level over the past few months.
– Keeps a tab on the good and bad cholesterol levels in the body. The results assist in planning or modifying your diet further in order to keep heart diseases at bay.
Liver Function Test (LFT)
– It is conducted to check multiple hepatic parameters like SGOT, SGPT and Bilirubin that serve as crucial indicators of overall liver health.
Kidney Function Test (KFT)
– It’s a combination of multiple investigations, namely serum urea, serum creatinine and urine analysis to understand the overall health of the kidneys.
Thyroid Profile (T3, T4, TSH)
– This helps diagnose underactivity (hypothyroidism) and over activity (hyperthyroidism) of the thyroid gland. Thyroid hormones are responsible for regulating a series of metabolic activities.
– Verifies vitamin B12 deficiency which, if not rectified, can lead to weakness, anemia, nerve damage, ulcers, depression etc.
Vitamin D Total
– Checks for vitamin D deficiency which, if not rectified, can lead to rickets, osteoporosis, weaker bones, cancer, multiple sclerosis, etc.
Now that you know how helpful a full body checkup in Hyderabad is, get yourself checked at the earliest to ensure a healthy life.