Anyone over the age of 25 who has not had a full body checkup delhi in the last 6-12 months and is interested in learning more about their health.
Full Body Checkup Packages in Delhi
Full Body Checkup Delhi
A complete, full body checkup that diagnoses and carefully assesses a healthy body’s state of health is known as a comprehensive, full-body checkup. It aids in the comprehensive evaluation of all bodily systems and organs. A full body checkup involves a variety of tests that provide information about a person’s present state of health. It includes over 60 tests to determine the state of health of each bodily organ, including the thyroid, teeth, eyes, bones, liver, kidneys, and more.
What are the importance of Full Body Checkup?
Let us now look at the importance of full body checkup in Delhi:
- It is critical that people undergo a full body checkup to determine their level of fitness.
- Everyone above the age of 35 should have a full body checkup regularly.
- A full body check is crucial, especially in critical and fatal conditions like cancer, where an early diagnosis could help us prevent or control the disease and extend the patient's life.
- A comprehensive bodily checkup should be performed as soon as possible if any of the following conditions exist:
- Pre-existing disease history
- Illness in the family
- Anyone who leads an unhealthy and hurried lifestyle should have a Full Body Checkup.
- We all live an extremely hectic and fast-paced existence as a result of today's fast-paced life. As a result, there is a very high occurrence of stress-related health conditions such as heart disease, asthma, diabetes, headache, depression, and so on. As a result, it is recommended that you have your body tested on a regular basis to avoid the emergence of any ailment.
- Furthermore, due to high levels of pollution and novel ways of food contamination and adulteration, the ordinary human immune system is being tested. A preventive health checkup is the greatest solution in this case.
- Keeping all of these considerations in mind, CNC Pathlab has created a very affordable yet distinctive full-body checkup package. These packages not only provide the most comprehensive checkup, but they are also very affordable. This checkup is structured in such a way that it covers all of the most significant and relevant tests.
Full Body Checkup Test List in Delhi
Here is the Full body checkup package test list in Delhi at the CNC path lab:
- CBC and HPLC Test
- PFT Test and ECG Test
- Cholesterol and Lipid Profile
- Chest X-Ray, ECG, and 2D Echo Cardiography are all part of the cardiac system.
- Check Your Vitamins
- Abdominal Ultrasonography: Ultrasonography of the abdomen and pelvis
- TSH, T3, and T4 Thyroid Function Tests
- Kidney Function: Urea, Uric Acid, and Serum Creatinine
- SGPT, SGOT, and Serum Bilirubin: Liver Function Tests
- Pulmonary Lung Function Tests
- Diabetes screenings: Fasting blood sugar and PP Hepatitis B testing
- Calcium Scoring in CT
- The percentage of total body fat
- Examine Your Eyes
|Full Body Health Package - Basic||699.00|
|Full Body Health Package - Advance||₹899.00|
|Full Body Health Package - Exclusive||₹1,099.00|
|Full Body Health Package-Comprehensive||₹1,799.00|
|STD Detection Package||₹899.00|
|Arthritis Profile (For Joints Pain)||₹3,599.00|
|Covid Recovery Panel||₹4,199.00|
|Thyroid Panel Free||₹699.00|
|Infertility Female Profile-1||₹899.00|
|Infertility Female Profile-2||₹1,199.00|
|Infertility Female Profile-3||₹3,899.00|
|Infertility Female Profile-4||₹999.00|
|Infertility Female Profile-5||₹999.00|
|Covid Severity Profile||₹3499.00|
|Infertility Female Profile-6||₹2199.00|
|Infertility Male Profile-1||₹1199.00|
|Female Hormone Profile||₹1999.00|
CNC Pathlab is outfitted with cutting-edge equipment that allows us to diagnose your health state with total accuracy and precision. CNC Pathlab is your ideal medical partner for Full Body Health Packages in delhi, as we are supported by a team of professional healthcare practitioners and physicians that assist us to maintain our service quality.
It is critical to evaluate your health on a regular basis, and health packages are the greatest method to get checked for certain conditions, which keeps severe health-related difficulties at bay. It is preferable to keep a proper check on your body rather than being unprepared for a medical emergency. You can take advantage of full-body health checkup packages in delhi, which include the most advantageous collection of tests required to keep informed about monitoring and maintaining your health parameters.
In a short, if you want to live a healthy, joyful, and uncomplicated life, you should get a health checkup on a regular basis. "An abundance of caution is better than cure," as the saying goes.
We at CNC Pathlab, as pioneers in preventative health care, provide a selection of national healthcare preventive and rehabilitative packages such as full body checkups and other health checkup packages to provide a complete health status. You may book a health checkup at your nearest center online because CNC Pathlab has premier hospitals as part of its checkup center network throughout India. You will receive total assistance here, and the best part is that you will receive all reports on the same day. Learn about our health checkup procedure on check-up day. So, if you have any questions, feedback, or concerns, please search full body checkup near me or full body checkup price in delhi and we will contact you immediately.
Frequently Asked Question
Who needed a Full Body Checkup?
How to Prepare for a Full Body Checkup?
Make certain that you get enough sleep. Foods that are oily, hot, or salty should be avoided. Dinner should always include light fare. If you must fast, do so for 8-10 hours. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages.
What exactly is a routine health checkup?
A routine health checkup consists of a battery of medical tests designed to assess your overall health. A health checkup will typically include blood sugar, cholesterol, kidney, liver function, blood work, and thyroid tests. If any of the test results are abnormal, the doctor may recommend additional tests.
What is the purpose of a Full Body Health Checkup?
Full Body Health Checkups are important because they help detect early signs of illness, allowing the problem to be reversed or cured. Full Body Health Checkups are indicators of how your lifestyle choices affect your health, and they provide you with the information you need to make changes to live a healthier, more fulfilling life.
Why is a Full Body Checkup necessary?
A regular body check-up can assist doctors in diagnosing a disease before it poses a high risk. Reduces the risk of treatment complications - When you are diagnosed with a health condition at an early stage, the complexity and risk involved are less than when you are diagnosed at a late stage.
What exactly is a yearly full body checkup?
Anyone over the age of 25 who has not had a full body checkup in the last 6-12 months and is interested in learning more about their health.
What is included in a full Body checkup?
Here is the list that includes:
Your blood pressure, respiratory, temperature, and heart rate will be taken. Taking these vital checkups will help in identifying the actual problem.
Your physical checkups will also be done, some of the general checkups will include the heart (cardiovascular system), tummy (abdominal system), lungs (respiratory system), etc. These are the part of the body that manages the function of your body.
Medical Tests include liver functioning tests, kidney function tests, diabetes checks, thyroid function checks, and several other medical tests based on the symptoms.
How frequently should you perform a full body checkup?
Most people only get a full body checkup delhi when they have a minor or major medical emergency. However, a full body checkup delhi should be performed at least once every 6-12 months to ensure that you are immune to and avoid any future medical issues.
What is the price of full body checkup?
Full body checkup price starts at ₹699. Full body checkup price can be different for different parameters or requirement of tests.