An ova and parasite test is used to determine whether or not parasites are invading your digestive system. If you've already been diagnosed with a parasite infection, the test may be used to determine whether or not your treatment is effective.
Stool: Ova & Parasite
An ova and parasite test searches for parasites and their eggs (ova) in a stool sample. A parasite is a tiny plant or animal that obtains nutrients by feeding on the body of another creature. Parasites can live in your gastrointestinal tract and cause illness. These are referred to as intestinal parasites. Tens of millions of people worldwide are affected by intestinal parasites.
The Stool: Ova & Parasite helps determine various serious health issues related to the digestive system and provides you with a clear picture of what's wrong with your digestive system. You can secure some fantastic Stool: Ova & Parasite Delhi for a complete diagnosis of body check-up.
If you are scared of spending hefty amounts on Stool: Ova & Parasite Price, then let us inform you that you can enjoy an affordable price cut at Pathlab in Delhi. It diagnoses the cause of joint pain and inflammation. The Stool: Ova & Parasite cost is reasonable and reliable at CNC Pathlab.
No Specific Requirement
What is the purpose of it?
Are There Any Risks Associated with Stool: Ova & Parasite Test?
No, there is no risk associated with Stool: Ova & Parasite test.
During an Stool: Ova & Parasite Test, what happens?
You will be required to provide a stool sample. Your provider or your child's provider will provide you with detailed instructions on how to collect and submit your sample. You may include the following in your instructions:
- Put on a pair of latex or rubber gloves.
- Collect and store the stool in a special container provided by your doctor or a lab.
- You can tape a large plastic bag to the toilet seat if you have diarrhea. This method may make collecting your stool easier. The bag will then be placed in the container.
- Make sure there is no urine, toilet water, or toilet paper in the sample.
- The container should be sealed and labeled.
- Take off your gloves and wash your hands.
- Return the container as soon as possible to your health care provider. Parasites may be more difficult to detect if stool is not tested quickly enough. If you are unable to reach your provider right away, you should keep your sample refrigerated until you are ready to deliver it.
What is the Stool: Ova & Parasite Test price?
The cost of Stool: Ova & Parasite Test is Rs 120 only.
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the Stool: Ova & Parasite Test Delhi?
You don't need a specific preparation for Stool: Ova & Parasite Delhi.
5 Steps to Safety
3+ Lacs Total Patients Handled