Total Protein CSF
Total Protein CSF is a test that determines how much protein is in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). Tumors, infective polyneuritis (inflammation of many groups of nerve cells), vasculitis, blood in the CSF, and trauma may all benefit from this test.
The Total Protein CSF Test helps determine various serious health issues related to the nervous system and provides you with a clear picture of what's wrong with your brain. You can secure some fantastic Total Protein CSF Test Delhi for a complete diagnosis of body check-up.
If you are scared of spending hefty amounts on Total Protein CSF Test Price, then let us inform you that you can enjoy an affordable price cut at Pathlab in Delhi. It diagnoses or monitors conditions of nervous system, trauma, brain related issues. The Total Protein CSF Test cost is reasonable and reliable at CNC Pathlab.
What is the purpose of it?
- Meningitis and encephalitis are infectious disorders of the brain and spinal cord. Infection tests in the cerebrospinal fluid seek for white blood cells, bacteria, and other compounds.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome and multiple sclerosis are examples of autoimmune illnesses (MS). High amounts of particular proteins in the cerebrospinal fluid are detected in CSF tests for several illnesses. Albumin protein and igG/albumin are the names of these tests
- There is bleeding in the brain.
- Tumors of the brain
Are There Any Risks Associated with Total Protein CSF Test?
No, there is no risk for the Total Protein CSF Test
During an Total Protein CSF Test, what happens?
- A spinal tap, also known as a lumbar puncture, will be performed to collect your cerebrospinal fluid. A spinal tap is often performed in a hospital setting. During the procedure, you will:
- You'll either lie down or sit at an exam table.
- A health care expert will clean your back and inject an anesthetic into your skin to ensure that you don't experience any discomfort during the process. Before the injection, your provider may apply a numbing cream to your back.
- Your provider will inject a small, hollow needle between two vertebrae in your lower spine after the area on your back is entirely numb. The little backbones that make up your spine are called vertebrae.
- A little sample of CSF fluid will be withdrawn for examination. It will take roughly five minutes to complete this task.
- While the fluid is being removed, you must remain completely still.
- After the treatment, your provider may ask you to lie on your back for an hour or two. This could help you avoid developing a headache later on.
What is the Total Protein CSF Test price?
The cost of Total Protein CSF Test is around Rs 150 only.
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the Total Protein CSF Test Delhi?
A Total Protein CSF Test Delhi analysis does not require any specific preparations, however, you may be requested to empty your urine and intestines before the test.
No specific requirement
|Kapashera||Peera Garhi||Pratap Nagar||Rithala|
|Rohini||Shastri Park||Akbar Road||Akshardham|
|Anand Vihar||Azadpur||Azadpur Mandi||Badarpur|
|Barakhamba||Bharat Nagar Delhi||Bhikaji Cama Place||Budh Vihar|
|Chandni Chowk||Chattarpur||Chawri Bazar||Dilshad Garden|
|Govind Puri||Hari Nagar||Harsh Vihar||Hauz Khas|
|Jhilmil||Jor Bagh||Kalindi Kunja||Kalkaji|
|Kanhaiya Nagar||Karkardooma||Karol Bagh||Kashmere Gate|
|Kashmiri Gate||Kaushambi||Keshav Puram||Kirti Nagar|
|Kohat Enclave||Krishan Vihar||Krishna Nagar||Lajpat Nagar|
|Laxmi Nagar||Loni Road||Madhuban Enclave||Malviya Nagar|
|Mandi House||Mangolpuri||Mansarovar Park||Mayapuri|
|Mayur Vihar||Model Town||Moti Bagh North||Moti Nagar|
|Netaji Subash Place||New Ashok Nagar||Nirman Vihar||Palam|
|Paschim Vihar||Patel Nagar||Peera Garhi||Pitam Pura|
|Pratap Nagar||Preet Vihar||Preet Vihar||Pul Bangash|
|Punjabi Bagh||Rajendra Nagar||Rajendra Place||Rajiv Chowk|
|Rajouri Garden||Ramesh Nagar||Rithala||Rohini|
|Rohini East||Rohini West||Saket||Sarita Vihar|
|Shakurpur||Shalimar Bagh||Shastri Nagar||Shastri Park|
|Shreshtha Vihar||Sikandarpur||Subhash Nagar||Surya Nagar|
|Sushant Lok||Tagore Garden||Tilak Nagar||Tis Hazari|
|Tri Nagar||Tughlakabad||Uttam Nagar||Vaishali|
|Vaishali||Vasant Kunj||Vinod Nagar||Yamuna Bank|