KFT Test Noida
What exactly is a kidney function test?
These are simple blood and urine tests that can identify problems with your kidneys.
Who should get a kidney function test done?
Everyone. It helps to screen for kidney-related conditions and aid in early diagnosis. KFT is especially important for people with
- Identified kidney disease.
- Symptoms related to kidney conditions.
- Conditions that can harm the kidneys, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- High risk of getting kidney disease including those above 60 years of age, who smoke, or have a family history of kidney conditions, etc.
Think your kidneys may not be working properly?
Book a kidney function test with CNC PATHLAB and get tested at the convenience of your home.
What symptoms can be caused by kidney problems?
Symptoms that may indicate a problem with your kidneys include:
- Frequent urges to urinate
- Difficulty beginning urination
- Pain during urination
- High blood pressure
- Blood in the urine
- Swelling of the hands and feet
What are the different parameters in kidney function tests?
BUN, CREATININE, URIC ACID, SODIUM, POTASSIUM, CALCIUM, CHLORIDE, TOTAL PROTEIN, ALBUMIN
No Special Preparation Required.