Posted date: 1627133149
Function/Business Area: HR Manager
Experience: 4-5 years
1. Ensuring 100% staffing adequacy in the region.
2. Stakeholder management
3. Attrition control.
4. Must have good Communication and Presentation Skills
5. Should have good working knowledge on MS Office and Excel
6. Will be responsible for handling various HR related Matters.
7. Responsible for guiding the new hire with onboarding from the very first day of the job and responsible for collecting all the required documents from the new joinee.
8. Responsible for complete onboarding Process (e.g. Issue Appointment Letter, Employee ID & Email ID Creation, Biometric Registration, Bank Account Opening etc.
9. Coordinate company presentations and HR policies etc
10. Create clear policies and employee handbooks that explain company operations.
11. Review and monitor Employees performance on a Quarterly basis.
12. Manpower MIS updation, maintain weekly evaluation Report.
13. Handling recruitment for Senior Level Position.
Desired Skills :
- MBA degree in human resources management or a related field
- Proven work experience as an HR Onboarding Specialist or in relevant HR Role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and SAP.
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team spirit
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information