Obesity is a severe condition characterised by an excess of body fat. Obesity is more than a minor issue. It's a medical condition that raises your risk of developing other diseases and health issues like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and some cancers. In this type of test at least 10 to12 hours of fasting is required.
The tests that are include in your Obesity Panel-I are Lipid Profile, Thyroid Profile, Blood Sugar Random, HBA1C. CNC Pathlab has 13 parameters that provide you a detailed picture of your health. CNC Pathlab is a leading diagnostic lab that offers a wide range of health services to customers. In order to maintain your health from the comfort of your own home, you can choose from the Obesity Panel-I or other packages that are more suited to your needs (at home services).
Who are eligible to take this test?
- With a high BMI, people of all ages are at risk (overweight or obese).
- People who suffer from joint discomfort, back pain, heat intolerance, sleep disturbance, shortness of breath, weariness, stress, and excessive perspiration.
- People who have diabetes as a result of being overweight.
How many total parameters are in Obesity Panel-I?
There are total 13 parameters in Obesity Panel-I.
What type of tests are including in Obesity Panel-I?
The major tests include are: Lipid Profile, Thyroid Profile, Blood Sugar Random, HBA1C.
Why are you taking this test?
- Getting rid of excess weight.
- To lower the risk of disease or problems as a result of being overweight or obese.
- To reduce the risk of being overweight or obese-related complications.
- To identify obesity in children and adults.
What are the advantages of taking the Obesity Profile Test?
- to lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and thyroid disease
- To determine the reason of obesity or overweight,
- Any specific therapy to overcome obesity is available from me.
- To determine the health risk,
- In order to lower the risk of long-term obesity in pregnant mothers
When can I get my report?
Particularly after collection of sample test, the report will be generated within 24 hrs.
|Kapashera||Peera Garhi||Pratap Nagar||Rithala|
|Rohini||Shastri Park||Akbar Road||Akshardham|
|Anand Vihar||Azadpur||Azadpur Mandi||Badarpur|
|Barakhamba||Bharat Nagar Delhi||Bhikaji Cama Place||Budh Vihar|
|Chandni Chowk||Chattarpur||Chawri Bazar||Dilshad Garden|
|Govind Puri||Hari Nagar||Harsh Vihar||Hauz Khas|
|Jhilmil||Jor Bagh||Kalindi Kunja||Kalkaji|
|Kanhaiya Nagar||Karkardooma||Karol Bagh||Kashmere Gate|
|Kashmiri Gate||Kaushambi||Keshav Puram||Kirti Nagar|
|Kohat Enclave||Krishan Vihar||Krishna Nagar||Lajpat Nagar|
|Laxmi Nagar||Loni Road||Madhuban Enclave||Malviya Nagar|
|Mandi House||Mangolpuri||Mansarovar Park||Mayapuri|
|Mayur Vihar||Model Town||Moti Bagh North||Moti Nagar|
|Netaji Subash Place||New Ashok Nagar||Nirman Vihar||Palam|
|Paschim Vihar||Patel Nagar||Peera Garhi||Pitam Pura|
|Pratap Nagar||Preet Vihar||Preet Vihar||Pul Bangash|
|Punjabi Bagh||Rajendra Nagar||Rajendra Place||Rajiv Chowk|
|Rajouri Garden||Ramesh Nagar||Rithala||Rohini|
|Rohini East||Rohini West||Saket||Sarita Vihar|
|Shakurpur||Shalimar Bagh||Shastri Nagar||Shastri Park|
|Shreshtha Vihar||Sikandarpur||Subhash Nagar||Surya Nagar|
|Sushant Lok||Tagore Garden||Tilak Nagar||Tis Hazari|
|Tri Nagar||Tughlakabad||Uttam Nagar||Vaishali|
|Vaishali||Vasant Kunj||Vinod Nagar||Yamuna Bank|